Saturday 26 April 2014

Long Overdue Update

I noticed that this little blog still gets the occasional hit. In fact, since I abandoned it in 2010 it's had more than 10,000 pageviews. It's funny, because the very few posts here were written in a period of extreme upheaval in my life. I abandoned "normal life" entirely, and just dove headfirst into... well, the future. I got soaked in conspiracy literature, then got all tangled up and realised I had to change my thoughts, fast. See, it's one thing to say the world is crazy as a shithouse, and another to say that about the future as well.
And then I got into everything I could lay my hands on - hypnosis, affirmations, Eckhart Tolle, Byron Katie, Pleiadians, Neil Kramer, wine, whisky, sacred frequencies, binaural beats... the lot.
And it kind of worked. Life brightened. But I still had to form some kind of plan to get out of a world which seemed to want nothing more than to torture itself to death in increasingly complex ways. How to handle living with millions of people that can't even see the chemtrails criss-crossing the skies every single day? I mean, you don't have to get all scared about it, but at least fucking acknowledge they're there, right? This shit is just weird.
So anyway, in short I packed up and moved to Brazil, and now I'm married in Rio de Janeiro with a beautiful 1-year old son.

I still remember when I was on that flight to Rio, taking off from Heathrow. It was like, it's not even relief because it had just taken too long. It was so long overdue that it almost didn't matter. "I'm not coming back for quite a while, quite a while. Little England, with your morose ridiculous days - well, what's the point in taking a breath in the morning for you people?"
Anyway, you get the point. It was a kind of freezing cold flame. I'm just gone, forever. If I die now, it's better than where I was.
So I made some money doing online commerce. And my wife is a doctor and makes bundles. 
And now I write about forming little circles and communities and sharing, and network marketing and the nature of wealth. You can see my most recent stuff here at The New Wealth Network. It's not syncronicity or conspiracy talk, and it's not going to talk about my daily surfing habits (probably) but it's what I believe in right now. I think there are real solutions, or rather real paths onward from where we are. I'm walking them right now.
All the very best to you, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment